Tuesday, February 28, 2012

And This Little Pig said Goats Ducks & Sunrise

Remember our little Magic Trick at Christmas the miracle birth, or the virgin birth, well she finally has a name Madge.
Hasn't she grown, now 10 weeks old.
So if you haven't gathered, I had to go home to the family farm for the weekend, so here are some photos, firstly sunrise.
Some Muscovy ducklings, whites, blues, lavenders and chocolates.
Indian Runners with their grown up ducklings, pruning the orchard and some weeds.
Now you see me
Now you don't
Very much an oops, either that or it is the ghost of duck past.

So had a busy weekend with no stitching, no sewing and no blogging, but is Cow-Day-Wednesday tomorrow, and I hope to get some good photos if the cows co-operate.

Thanks to everyone who commented on my last post, sorry I have not replied to everyone, will do better next time.

Also have taken off the new blogger word verification, a lot of people seem to be having problems. If I get spam, which I did get once, I will have to go to modified posts.

Catch you all later... LiBBiE in Oz

9 comments:

  1. such a sweet post..have a lovely day deary xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute babies!!! Sorry you didn't get any stitching done, but a visit home is always nice, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Madge certainly is growing quickly! Iam one who has trouble with the new posting. So many times I wnat to leave a omment here or there and it takes several attempts....I guess at times I am the Robot!

      Delete
  3. Hi Libbie - we'd all love to come help you feed the livestock - really love the ducklings!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog - just wanted to let you know you're very welcome - hope to have some stitchin' done myself later this week!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwwww! She's adorable :o)

    I love ducks! I miss having them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your photo's always make me smile
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the animals! Madge is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwwww she is a cutie pie :) and love the wee ducklings too :) can't wait for today's offerings :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love animal photos. I hear that Indian Runners are very good at controlling slugs in the garden.

    ReplyDelete