Tuesday, September 27, 2011

And This Little Pig said Crazy Finish No 13

Whoo Hoo! A short but very sweet blog Crazy finish number 13, Little House Needleworks Ornament 2010 Frosty Flakes, so that leaves two to go, Little House Needleworks Ornament 2010 Under the Tree, and Gracewood Designs Northern Nights, which is just under halfway done.
Doing a little happy dance, I really didn't think I would get anywhere near the 15 done, but I have finished an extra four charts as well this year. Makes me start to think about next years Crazy January Challenge 2012 we will see.

Seeya later LiBBiE in Oz

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your finish. This is a cute series. Wow, only 2 to go. I'm still deciding if I want to join for next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great finish. You will have all 15 done in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super finish!! congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooo hooo :) well done and you've got to do next year ..lol :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is very nice! Congratulations for the finish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You go girl!! Congratulations on another finish!! He's so cute! Lovely stitching!! Can't wait to see your others. I'm down to two crazies left too...I think we're going to make it! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this piece every time I see it finished! One of these times I'm actually going to have to get the chart!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your finish! Love him :o) I'd say you can have 15 done for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute finish! And I just started this one when I was on vacation this week!!!

    ReplyDelete