Sunday, May 8, 2011

And This Little Pig said Oh My Gosh

I recently received an email from Canada :D A lovely lady called 'little m' had stitched my freebie Cattle Country, so thrilled.

MJ attached a photo of the finished product, beautifully stitched, and the photograph gorgeously staged!

Hi Libbie in Oz;

Greetings from the Frozen North, more commonly known as Canada.  A while back I happened across your blog, and found your chart for Cattle Country. Loved it. Stitched it. Thought you might like to see.

I've named them Cocoa, Creamsicle, and Strawberry.  You can tell they're Canadian, 'cause Strawberry must have froze the end of her tail off in the cold snap while I was stitching her   =D

I have the flowered bull in my 'to do' pile also.  I'm going to post a copy of this photo to 'The Stitcher's Village' also (http://stitchersvillage.ning.com ) and will let them know where I found it.  Thanks again for posting the chart.

little m
Thank you MJ I most definitely have enjoyed seeing it, and love how you have stitched this, and Strawberry most definitely lives in the Frozen North. The little 'mooses' on your wellies/gumboots are so cute.

On a stitching note, I have been stitching this week, after a nearly six week break. Should have a finish to post tomorrow.

Happy Mothers Day to my Mum and all the other mum's out there, hope you all had a lovely day!

Nite LiBBiE in Oz

PS I love Canada, a place I will visit when I win that elusive lottery ;-)





3 comments:

  1. A happy dance for my 15 minutes of fame =D Thanks for the kind words, Libbie, it was an enjoyable stitch. If you ever make it to Canada, you'll have to let me know!
    And the boots - I love them, too. Warm (made of neoprene), comfortable, and Canadian, too (made by Baffin)!
    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful!!!! She did a lovely job and I love the fact that Strawberry's tail is just that much shorter than the rest ;o) LOL!

    You can visit me if you ever come to Canada! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy, happy Blogoversary!!! Would love to have those goodies you keep showing!!

    Nana Crystal
    Centralia WA
    www.nannasgoodies.com

    ReplyDelete