Sunday, January 2, 2011

And This Little Pig said Crazies Day 2

Well Day 2 of the Crazies draws to a close, and I have photos as promised!

I will have to retake, as the light was not great, and they photographed dark, my fault, I did not take the time to attach the flash.

So Day 1 LNH Ornament Fa La La
Day 2 LHN Ornament Pear Tree
It has been a big day, after 8 days at home with Mum and Dad, and that is 8 days of being up at 5am to do farm work. Oh we (Mum & I) had a lot of fun in between, but to use an Aussie saying... "I am stuffed."

I drove home today, had a good trip, just a little tired, arrived home to 38C temp, and obviously no rain while I was away, and a very crunchy lawn. Well at least it doesn't need mowing at the moment. See an upside to everything.

As I was driving out of Mum's this little fellow caught my eye, and he kindly obliged by not moving... but then again, he is a Frilled Necked Lizard, he or she however did not co-operate in showing their lovely neck frill.

7 comments:

  1. Two great starts! I'm glad you had a nice visit with your parents. And were able to stitch too. :)

    Love the photo of the lizard. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the ornament stitching is off to a great start and it sounds like you had a wonderful visit with your family. I love the picture of the lizard ~ too bad he wouldn't show off his neck frill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got a great start there Libbie! Those ornaments are so cute, you'll have fun stitching them! Can't wait to see tomorrow's progress! *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not sure which I like more... the stitching or the lizard! :-) I hope to get my post up soon... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shot of the lizard! Great starts to the ornie series as well - I'm loving seeing everyone's progress for the challenge :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those ornaments are lovely. Good start.

    ReplyDelete
  7. In the US, there is a chain of fast food restaurants called "Taco Bell". Years ago, there were commercials with a Chihuahua and the slogan "Yo quiermo (I love) Taco Bell"

    When the movie Godzilla came out, one commercial was of the Chihuahua holding a string in his mouth. By the end, you saw the string connected to a stick holding up a box. The Chihuahua was saying "Here leezard, leezard, leezard!"

    I can just see Meah holding that string for this pic, LOL!

    ReplyDelete