Tuesday, July 6, 2010

And This Little Pig said Last of the Roses

As I pruned the last of my roses this past weekend, I found a few still hanging on, and at least one of my 'Gina Lollobrigida's' with a beautiful strong bud, so I have left it to see what happens.

So the last of my roses

Gourmet Popcorn, miniature. I love this little rose it just keeps going and going, but I have to prune. Look at all those buds.
Topsy Turvy, released 2009, and I think this poor flower is a little confused, two centers in one.
And a geranium/pelargonium which ever takes your fancy. I had a whinge about my camera in my last post, this geranium is as red as my Topsy Turvy rose, I am so disappointed, but it was detail I was after, and I suppose it gives it a nice shimmering look... see looking on the bright side

No comments:

Post a Comment